Our physician is board certified and has many years of surgical experience and expertise. Below is a list of many of the procedures she performs. Though extensive, this is not a complete listing of every procedure she can perform. Please contact our office if you have a question about a procedure or service that is not listed here.
- Full obstetrical services
- 2D ultrasounds as needed throughout pregnancy
- Diabetes information
- 3D/4D ultrasound available
- Cesarean section
- Emergency care
- Family planning counseling post partum
- Annual exam
- Pap smear
- Breast exam
- HPV testing (serum and pap)
- STD testing, treatment and counseling
- Contraceptive counseling
- Major and minor gynecological surgery procedures. Some minor procedures can be performed in the office.
- Hysterectomy (removal of the uterus), with or without the removal of one or both fallopian tubes and ovaries. Hysterectomies can be performed via a number of different surgical approaches, including abdominal, vaginal and laparoscopic.
- Surgeries of the vulva and perineum (external female anatomy).
- Surgeries of the vagina and cervix. These can include such things as biopsies, and cystocele and rectocele repair (bulging of the bladder or rectum into the vagina).
- Surgeries of the uterus. These can include procedures such as biopsies, dilation and curettage (D&C), hysteroscopy (looking inside the uterine cavity with a scope inserted through the cervix), removal of fibroids, and endometrial ablation (treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding).
- Surgeries of the fallopian tubes and/or ovaries. These may include treatment or removal of cysts, removal of the tubes/ovaries, ectopic pregnancy surgery, and tubal ligation/sterilization.